1. What we collect:
We may collect the following Personal Information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- We may periodically send promotional emails, newsletters, or other communications about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or other contact information which you have provided.
- We may use the Information to customize the Websites according to your interests.
- We may share your Information with service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, Information may be shared when we may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Websites, and to perform Websites-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Websites’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Websites is used.
- We may share your Information within our corporate group, including with our subsidiaries and divisions, all of whom may use your information for the purposes disclosed herein.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Information if required to do so by law (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your Personal Information, and in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
6. Links to other websites:
Our Websites may contain links to enable you to visit other third party websites, including retail website and social media networks. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of such third party websites and networks. No warranty is made with respect to other sites or networks, their security, or the content they contain, and we take no responsibility for them. Any use you make of the information provided on the Sites, or any sites or service linked to by the Sites, is at your own risk. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the third party website in question.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing our Privacy Officer at: email@example.com
- We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information. When you receive daily updates or newsletters, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or clicking “unsubscribe” on the emails you receive. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide you with any services which you request. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Websites are not directed at anyone under the age of 18 and we do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use the Websites without the supervision of your parent or guardian. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
11. Contact Information:
You can contact Fragile by emailing our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-206-7443, or by postal mail at Privacy Officer, Fragile Productions Inc Suite 604 , 530 west 25th Street , NY NY 10001. USA